From TaxonWorks Wiki
Revision as of 11:00, 18 October 2013 by MattYoder
Following values are from SF tblSpecimenCategories. In SFS, each SF could have its own specimen categories. The following list is a result of "select distinct."
- Since SF stores a singular and plural name, I (mb) thought it might be useful to preserve this information.
- tblSpecimenCategories also has a SeqNum column that I'm not sure is useful in our context.
- The Definition and Standard columns may be added using the Egg Mass, Egg Masses, Example, Example model.
- Final note: Several of the specimen categories in the SFS table use different up/low cases. I'm not sure why.
|Egg Mass||Egg Masses||Example||Example|
|Unsexed adult||Unsexed adults|
Some other concepts to think about
- reared when
- metamorphotype (everything inside the pupa)